skating with john skating with john

om my god a backflip!

that was funny especially when he does the awesome backflip!

MEGA MAGGOT 1 (improved) MEGA MAGGOT 1 (improved)

the art has really improved and it's still just as

FUNNY!!! looks like it's on www.jackedcartoons.com now and the size is a lot smaller. good toon though... i think you need to stop submitting it though :D good work!

mega maggot: adventure 1 mega maggot: adventure 1

LOL! this is your best yet!

hey dude! this toon is beutiful no matter what they say

cuz reviews can't bring you down!

well that was just about great... oh he's just got gas... do do doooo!!

HAWHAWHAW

Veterans Day Play Veterans Day Play

LOL

That was fucking awesome!

OH Shit Hit the deck! those voices are awesome and i love the art!

great job! keep up the good work!

only gay eskimo only gay eskimo

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

that was fuckin awesome! keep that shit up... im talkin about the good movies dammit! i loved it but when i went to go watch it again the movie wouldnt load!! :'( maybe newgrounds is just being gay. great toon though!! love it!!

grandma as a skateboard grandma as a skateboard

great but...

i agree you need to find the song... you should also put the sound on steam when you make it so it matches up more for slower computers like mine. other then that i loved it. i can't wait for the other music videos. =)

"Power Over Style" v1.0 "Power Over Style" v1.0

great!

i loved this! i don't like sticks that much anymore but i still thought it was awesome. and ur site is awesome too! there's lots of great stuff at jacked cartoons! :D

My Science Project My Science Project

GREAT GRAPHICS... but i didn't laugh once

it was very impressive but the sounds didn't match up sometimes. i think it was good but just not funny for me. check out http://www.newgrounds.com/port al/view.php?id=58624 my new music video if you want to laugh

The Orifice Origin The Orifice Origin

it's ok

i liked it, not that funny though. but kinda. =) i think i like http://www.newgrounds.com/port al/view.php?id=58624 this more. so check it out

Freaks Come Out At Night Freaks Come Out At Night

its alright but daily feature!!??

Weel i did like this cartoon and it was pretty good but i think my bunny fun should have gotten daily frture if this did. Its a good cartoon Mr Prince but i was kinda boring and you know. the sound was awesome though. i just don't get why this can do so well and all you guys vote mine so horribly.